Advantech (TWSE: 2395) today announced the following consolidated financial results for the first quarter of 2021 ending March 31: • Revenue NT$13.161 billion, up 16.8% YoY • Gro...
Advantech's Booking Performance Strengthens First Quarter and Service-IoT Group will be an Important Future Growth Engine
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, hosted its latest investor’s meeting today. Y2020 revenues in Europe and the United States were impacted by the cor...
Advantech, a global leader in IoT technology, today announced its largest global online partner conference series to date. With “Edge+ to the Future of AIoT” set as its theme, the ...
Advantech (2395.TW) today announced the following consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2020: • Revenue was NT$51.119 billion, a decline of 5.6% Yo...
Advantech Connect Online Partner Conference - Join hands with global partners and work towards the new future of Industrial IoT
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in industrial IoT, launches Advantech Connect, an online partner conference for Advantech global partners. Having AIoT Vision as its t...
Advantech and Momenta Launch AIoT Ecosystem Fund Aimed at Accelerating European and North American AIoT Ecosystems
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in industrial IoT, has partnered with Momenta Ventures to launch the AIoT Ecosystem Fund, a target USD 50 million venture capital fund...
Advantech and VinBus in Strategic Cooperation to Develop Intelligent Electric Buses Management System
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in industrial IoT, its subsidiary, Advantech Vietnam Technology Co., Ltd. (Advantech VN) and VinBus Ecology Transport Services Limited...
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in industrial IoT, has been ranked fourth place on the Best Global Taiwan Brands list in 2020, with a brand value of US$626 million an...
Advantech (ticker: 2395.TW) today announced the following consolidated financial results for the third quarter of 2020 ending September 30: • Revenue was NT$13.05 billion, down 7% ...
Agile innovation in the area of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) will be the key in driving forward digital transformation in industrial applications into 2021 and beyond.
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, hosted its latest investor’s meeting today. Advantech reported an EPS of NT$5.14 for 1H20, up 2.4% YoY. Mr. Eric Ch...
Advantech (ticker: 2395.TW) today announced the following consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2020 ending June 30: • Revenue was NT$14.018billion, up 24% QoQ a...
Advantech (stock code: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, announced the establishment of a joint venture subsidiary in Mexico with Advantech’s major channel partner Interlat...
- Arm-Based Computing Platforms
- Computer On Modules
- Digital Signage Players
- Edge AI & Intelligence Solutions
- Embedded PCs
- Embedded Single Board Computers
- Embedded Software
- Fanless Embedded Computers
- Gaming Platform Solutions
- Industrial Display Systems
- Industrial Flash & Memory Solutions
- Industrial Motherboards
- Industrial Wireless Solutions
- Wireless ePaper Display Solutions
- 5G & Edge Computing Servers
- Network Interface & Acceleration Cards
- Network Security Appliances
- SD-WAN & uCPE Platforms
- WISE-STACK Private Cloud
- Automation Controllers & I/Os
- Building Automation Systems
- Certified Solutions
- Class I, Division 2 Solution
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) & Communication
- Embedded Automation Computers
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Machine Automation
- Panel PC
- Power & Energy
- Remote I/O & Wireless Sensing Modules
- WebAccess Software & Edge SRP
- Cellular Routers and Gateways
- Ethernet / Serial Device Servers
- Fiber & PoE Converters, Injectors, Extenders
- Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Industrial Protocol Gateways
- Industrial Wireless and Gateway
- Intelligent Connectivity Software
- Serial Converters, Isolators and Repeaters
- USB Converters, Isolators and Hubs
- Wireless Sensing Solutions
- iHospital Solution
- Medical Carts
- Medical Computers
- Medical Monitors
- Medical Tablets
- OR Video Solutions
- All-in-One Touch Computers & Kiosks
- iCity Service & iRetail Solution
- POS & Tablets
- Signage & Edge Computers
- Industry 4.0
iFactory & Smart Manufacturing Solutions
- Auto Part Manufacture
Advantech’s auto part test and measurement solutions
- WISE-PaaS Alliance for Industrial IoT
Enabling IoT & Industry 4.0 with Advantech WebAccess
- Food & Beverage Solutions
Advantech’s Industry 4.0 solutions for F&B manufacturers
- WISE-PaaS IoT Software Platform
Enabling IoT Edge Intelligence with a Collaborative Software Ecosystem
- WISE-PaaS Marketplace
Discovering and Shopping for Your Own IoT Deployments
- Edge Intelligence Server
Building Up Edge-to-Cloud Applications
- Water and Wastewater Management
Cloud-enabled Remote Equipment Monitoring for Water and Wastewater Management
- Industrial IoT Solutions
Driving the digital transformation from edge intelligence to cloud platforms
- Industry 4.0